For this activity, we were asked to pick a colorful photo and create a background or backdrop that reflects the colors in the original photo. I started off with the colorful apple logo and used the magic wand tool to cut it out from its original background. I then created rectangle shapes to serve as stripes behind the logo. I used the eyedropper tool to color the shapes with the exact color of the logo. I duplicated the shape layers and cropped the image to look more appealing. I then added text. All of this was done in Photoshop.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Activity for 3/22/11: Color Echo
For this activity, we were asked to pick a colorful photo and create a background or backdrop that reflects the colors in the original photo. I started off with the colorful apple logo and used the magic wand tool to cut it out from its original background. I then created rectangle shapes to serve as stripes behind the logo. I used the eyedropper tool to color the shapes with the exact color of the logo. I duplicated the shape layers and cropped the image to look more appealing. I then added text. All of this was done in Photoshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment